Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- Day 4 of Midterms – Please be as prepared as you can be. If there are any questions about the presentation or materials please let me know. This is a presentation to our peers, we all know each other.
- A/B Schedule – EHS Exams start next week Tuesday. Today 1/11, Monday 1/14 AND Tuesday 1/15 will all be B Days. Snow days have altered the schedule.
- Skills USA T-Shirt Design – We should be finishing up our Designs for TODAY. Please let me know you have uploaded so I can collect and print.
- Native Wins International Illustration Award – Great story of a Essex Jct. Native winning the International Illustration competition. Inspiring story of not know what life direction there is, but making the most of art in life.
9:45 Eric L.
10:10 Cam S.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Google 20%
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:45 Google 20%
Since we now have time for Student Specific Studies, Google 20% may or may not be a continuation. This is up to you. Either way, I just need to see the progress.
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that your do!), but I need to see significant progress.