Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
- Jimmy and Judah have their REAL presentations @ 10:00am. Wish them luck, or not, either way they will kill it.
- Thank you all for the emails and tweets yesterday. Seemed like a pretty productive day from the photos.
- Loooong weekend ahead of you. No Monday. Enjoy it. Play in the snow!
9:45 Jimmy and Judah Final Prep
Any final practice either of you want to have before you head on down? You must be ready and down there at 10:00am. You will crush the competition.
10:00 SkillsUSA Design Week
Sheperd / Harper and CJ – You are part of the C1 presentations @ this time. Show off where you are at. Scare the rest of the teams with your skillz!
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 SkillsUSA Design Week
12:10 Lunch (50 Minutes)
1:00 Attendance and Google 20%
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that your do!), but I need to see significant progress.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.