Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- B Day.
- SkillsUSA Teams – We must know by the end of this week. Pick good people. This is who I have, or think I have at the moment:
- Goodman and Nolan (C1) – Web
- Alex and Witham – Web
- Carner and Eli (C1) – Game
- Reid and Tenzin – Game
- Why cartoon characters where gloves?
- Ice jam Time lapse.
- Yea… I wouldn’t be mad either…
- 1 Visitor 11:20 – lunch. Goodman? VR?
- Next week CAWD has EHS visitors on Wed and Thur 10:50 – 11:20. There will be at least 10 visitors at each time. So because of that, I will be asking you all to head over to the back half of CAWD1. I will assign something either small or individual.
- Mr. Andrew Bruce has been accepted to SNHU!!! Congrats man!
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 SkillsUSA / Student Specific Studies
I still need to talk to:
This morning I will be passing by each student to clarify what they are planning for their student specific studies. I want to see:
- Objectives set for weeks / times.
- A generalized plan. (How some things will get done)
- An end goal.
- Connecting the Standards to the goal / objectives.
Please keep in mind, Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays from now until Feb. 22nd will be time for you to focus on your projects. I will take up time between Wednesdays and Thursdays. Weeks can very depending on events.
Every Friday before Lunch, we will all be doing 1-2 minute (not seconds) presentations on what you learned or did this week. There will still be dailies, and now there are weeklies.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 SkillsUSA / Student Specific Studies
First presentations. Check below what I would like you to hit on.
- 1-2 minutes
- What you have set as your goals?
- How you plan to achieve them?
- Things you need to achieve goals?
- What have you started?
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Google 20%
UPDATE: Now that we have self directed time throughout the week AND Google 20%. I need to know if you are continuing your Student Specific Studies or doing something different.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:15 every Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week, but I need to see significant progress.
1:45 Pin Speech Practice
Second run through of our speeches.
- I wont time you.
- I wont tell you exactly what to say.
- We wont judge.
Super dry run through with all the mess ups. Mr. Cronin keeps hyping up Jimmy, let’s start hyping up Sarah and Haley.
Computers off or asleep. Check work and go. Check Dailies