Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- A Day.
- ADL Project has been going fantastic. We (Alex, Haley and Sarah) were all at ADL yesterday taking LOTS of photos for families. I cant wait to see these all finished.
- SkillsUSA Teams – Let me know this week as soon as you know. We must sign you up and we can’t change them once they are in. Pick good people.
- SkillsUSA Pin Finalists!!! (No particular order)
- Jimmy Jiang CAWD1
- Olivia Smith DCM
- Haley Fox CAWD2
- Sarah Lewis CAWD2
- Shyanna Roberge DCM
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 SkillsUSA / Student Specific Studies Meetings
This morning I will be passing by each student to clarify what they are planning for their student specific studies. I want to see:
- Objectives set for weeks / times.
- A generalized plan. (How some things will get done)
- An end goal.
- Connecting the Standards to the goal / objectives.
Please keep in mind, Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays from now until Feb. 22nd will be time for you to focus on your projects. I will take up time between Wednesdays and Thursdays. Weeks can very depending on events.
Every Friday before Lunch, we will all be doing 1-2 minute (not seconds) presentations on what you learned or did this week. There will still be dailies, and now there are weeklies.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
Robots! Be nice to Mrs. Ligouri. Listen. Go science!
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
Dodgeball? Anyone interested? We either go as a class or no.
12:45 SkillsUSA / Student Specific Studies
This is not a study hall. This is not Site Maintenance. This is not a drill.
I will be checking up on your frequently to see where you are in your progress.
Computers off or asleep. Check work and go. Check Dailies