Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- B Day.
- SkillsUSA Teams – Let me know this week as soon as you know. We must sign you up and we can’t change them once they are in. Pick good people.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 SkillsUSA / Student Specific Studies Meetings Cont.
I still need to talk to:
This morning I will be passing by each student to clarify what they are planning for their student specific studies. I want to see:
- Objectives set for weeks / times.
- A generalized plan. (How some things will get done)
- An end goal.
- Connecting the Standards to the goal / objectives.
Please keep in mind, Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays from now until Feb. 22nd will be time for you to focus on your projects. I will take up time between Wednesdays and Thursdays. Weeks can very depending on events.
Every Friday before Lunch, we will all be doing 1-2 minute (not seconds) presentations on what you learned or did this week. There will still be dailies, and now there are weeklies.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 SkillsUSA Pin Speeches
This morning I will be working with Haley and Sarah to prepare for their Pin Speeches. Below are a few things we need to do / prepare:
- Fix SkillsUSA to be real lowercase and uppercase.
- Construct packet
- Show Process (sketches, prototypes, etc.)
- Why does your pin represent Vermont?
- Why is your pin unique?
- Why would people want to wear your pin?
The pin presentation will now be on Monday, January 29th. Presentations must be complete by Friday, January 26th.
We are looking to jump into one more competition for SkillsUSA. T-shirt design is something we have never done. It’s something that fits well in CAWD. If you are interested, please let me know. Let’s dive into the rules.
This needs to be complete by Friday, January 26th.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 SkillsUSA / Student Specific Studies
This is not a study hall. This is not Site Maintenance. This is not a drill.
I will be checking up on your frequently to see where you are in your progress.
Computers off or asleep. Check work and go. Check Dailies