Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- EHS Explore CTE Week – Today we will be having MANY visitors from EHS coming in around break time. 10:45 – 11:20. You will get an elongated break.
- CCV Drawing 2 starts today – Harper, Thompson, Victor and Senghe are Signed up for that right now. I will be doing attendance. Bus leaves at the same time as last time.
9:20 CCV Drawing 2
9:45 SkillsUSA Design Morning
10:45 Break (30 Minutes) & EHS Visitors
11:20 SkillsUSA Design Morning
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:45 Google 20%
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that your do!), but I need to see significant progress.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.