Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- A Day.
- Welcome to Semester 2! Next week we will be re-arranging the room as we switch into the second half of the year.
- SkillsUSA Teams – This is who I have, or think I have at the moment:
- Goodman and Nolan (C1) – Web
- Alex and Witham – Web
- Carner and Eli (C1) – Game
- Reid and Tenzin – Game
- This week CAWD has EHS visitors on Wed and Thur 10:50 – 11:20. There will be at least 10 visitors at each time. So because of that, I will be asking you all to head over to the back half of CAWD1. I will assign something either small or individual.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Check the “What is Due“.
- Time for college HW?
- All other classes caught up?
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
Robots! Be nice to Mrs. Ligouri. Listen. Go science!
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Twitter Accounts and Updates
This afternoon I will be asking everyone to create a twitter account that we will be using to update each other over the course of our projects. I would like to use this instead of Friday presentations.
This will be your professional space. This is not a space to bully, post memes, or even talk about what you had for dinner. Your professionalism and timeliness will be added into a grade for your posts.
I will be asking you all to “tweet” three separate times throughout the week. As follows:
- Single tweet that states your objective for the week. (tweeted by break Mondays)
- Single tweet with picture that shows us your progress through the week. (tweeted by lunch Thursdays)
- Single tweet with picture that shows and states status of objective. Did you achieve? (tweeted by end of day Fridays)
You will be:
- Making your own account using your EWSD emails
- Personalizing but staying professional (I will check this)
- Change photo
- Change background
- Change color
- Add professional bio
- Website if you have one or to CAWD directory
- Post your first objective with where you are or where you are starting.
- Follow my page
- Follow the classes pages (I will update this as we go)
- Follow 1 Person unrelated to CAWD, but related to your field of choice.
1:45 Pin Speech Practice
Second run through of our speeches. (First for haley)
- I wont time you.
- I wont tell you exactly what to say.
- We wont judge.
Super dry run through with all the mess ups. Mr. Cronin keeps hyping up Jimmy, let’s start hyping up Sarah and Haley.