Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
- CCV Drawing 2 – Harper, Thompson, Victor and Senghe
- Lock Down drill @ 10am.
- This weekend is the Super Bowl. Eat some awesome snacks and watch some crazy commercials. As I promised to Eli, if we are productive today, we will watch the “Band Geeks” episode of Spongebob with the Bubble Dome.
- Functional Piano in Overwatch has people playing real songs. Art is art.
9:20 CCV Drawing 2
9:45 SkillsUSA Design Morning
11:00 SkillsUSA Design Morning
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:45 Google 20%
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that your do!), but I need to see significant progress.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.