Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- CCV Drawing 2 – Harper, Thompson, Victor and Senghe
- CTE Open House is TOMORROW:
- CTE Workshops from 10-11am for generally younger students.
- Open House from 11-2pm for everyone.
- Please invite or recommend people to visit. If you do let people know about CTE, please let me know too incase I see them when they arrive. Always good to have the student connection.
- Jimmy, Maliki, Katie, Judah and Harper – You all have a meeting at the Auditorium at 1PM. You may want to bring your stuff if you are catching a bus. But you don’t HAVE to stay the whole time either. May want to come back…
9:45 SkillsUSA Design Morning
C1 and C2 time to collaborate. This morning will be time for you to get stuff done. Make it work.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Google 20%
Switching Google 20% time to this morning so we can focus on CTE Open House Prep this afternoon. EVERYONE please be ready to hand in a Google 20% this week.
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that your do!), but I need to see significant progress.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:45 Prepare for CTE Open House
I do not need your computers to all be a specific background or layout or any of that jazz.
But I DO need you all to clean your space the absolute best you can as we will be having the doors open for CAWD2 during Open House. Allow people to check out more what we do on the inside of class.
1:00 Site Maintenance / Smash / Games / Socialize
During this time, feel free to hang out and relax before the weekend. As mentioned above though, please have your desk space and everywhere around you spot on clean. Random people are going to “ooh” and “awww” at our stuff.
CAWD1 will be having a relaxing afternoon as well. Times may be a bit different. We can mingle when they are ready.
Enjoy yourself. You deserve it.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.