Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
9:45 Chocolate Bar Package Contest
This morning we will be designing a package design for “You Deserve Chocolate”. Some details below given from the client.
It’s a bar of chocolate given as a gift to someone else and sold only online. Any gender. 18-30 year old millennials. It’s not a luxury product but aimed at middle class and above who enjoy chocolate.
Some other requirements from client:
- Color – Designers choice
- Style – Minimal and Eccentric
- Main Text – YOU DESERVE CHOCOLATE
- Secondary Text – #MILK
DO NOT DO:
- Color – No DARK colors for BG
- Syle – Not Boring
- Text in Box – Do not put the title text in a box. Text should be readable without putting in a box.
I will be checking these designs out through the week. Winner will get REAL CHOCOLATE! Perks of helping out a client, free gifts!
When complete, upload as chocolateDesign.jpg to your week_22 folder.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
11:50 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:20 Site Maintenance
12:45 Google 20%
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that YOUR do!), but I need to see significant progress.
1:35 EHS Bus Students EOD
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.