Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
- CCV Drawing 2 – Harper, Thompson, Victor and Senghe
- This morning I will be going around to ask everything how they would like their name called for recognition night. Let me know if you want, or don’t want your middle name.
- Game Day is one week away. Let’s make sure we are handing everything in for not just me. Other teachers will be contacted early next week. Start thinking about Food, Snacks, Games, and Money for more FOOOD.
- You Deserve Chocolate – So many good designs. It was honestly pretty hard to pick just three. So here are a bunch I really liked in no particular order. I’ll be going to Snowflake Chocolates this weekend to get some goodies.
9:45 SkillsUSA Design Morning
C1 and C2 time to collaborate. This morning will be time for you to get stuff done. Make it work.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 SkillsUSA Design Morning
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:45 Google 20%
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that your do!), but I need to see significant progress.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.