Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- B Day
- Game Day TOMORROW – Everyone must have all work handed in for myself and companion courses.
- Game Day Food – I will be going to the grocery store Friday morning. CAWD1 is adding to the “poorly produced piece of pottery”. If you would like to add, please do. Or bring food yourself. Let’s share. No vultures. (If CAWD2 can’t hold our weight, we won’t be welcome in CAWD1)
- Bruce – We have two visitors this afternoon that will run the same as last VR visit.
- 1:40 Email with Maya model.
- 1:45 Kids play in VR.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 SkillsUSA / Student Specific Studies
This is not a study hall. This is not Site Maintenance. This is not a drill.
I will be checking up on your work frequently to see where you are in your progress.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Short Youtube Animation
(quality of second video may not be that great….)
As you can see above, the videos shown are NOT the highest quality animations. But to convey the story through visuals differently than the actual events. Some jump from still frames scaling / panning around, and some go to frame by frame animating. So the style / quality is really up to you.
You have choice for you youtube clip, but this HAS to be school appropriate. So:
- No swearing
- No offensive jokes
- No references to “things”
- No hate
- No dying
- So on…
- 30-60 Seconds
- 1280 x 720
- Mouth Movements (animals, humans, aliens)
- Color (just the right amount)
Walking Animation Tutorial
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Google 20%
UPDATE: Now that we have self directed time throughout the week AND Google 20%. I need to know if you are continuing your Student Specific Studies or doing something different.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week, but I need to see significant progress.
Computers off or asleep. Check work and go. Check Dailies