Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- CCV Drawing 2– Harper, Thompson, Victor and Senghe
- Full Production Day as I’ve asked for product each day of this week. Please coordinate your time well and with team members.
- MMU Students will be bused home this afternoon.
- SBHS Students do not have main bus transportation. If you arrive, thank you.
- Mrs. Wolfe just finished off the Board Game unit with her Pre-Tech class and would love for some people to test games with her students. She will be letting me know what window of time (1:15 – 2) is good to head down. It would be great if any of you wanted to help her students out play some board games mid day.
9:45 Student Production
CAWD1 and CAWD2 both have production time this morning. Please communicate with your groups.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Student Production
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:45 Google 20%
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that your do!), but I need to see significant progress.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.