Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- A Day
- Thank you to NTHS students at the event last night. Always nice to see every talk to pledge, light the candles, have a moment of silence…. wait, was that a cult!?!?!
- Ice Skating this afternoon? There needs to be a majority, people who would not wanna go would need to be in CAWD1. If very limited interest, we will just stick with CAWD day.
- Haley – Pin and Animation? Let’s just say we have an in… you know?
- Sarah (and Jimmy) – I have paperwork for you. Needs to be back on Monday first thing.
- Distracted Drivers Rules and Regs.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 App Presentations and Wireframes
Here is your time to pitch your app. Things to cover:
- What does your app do?
- What is it’s greatest feature?
- What kind of person would want to use this?
Couple minutes each. Try to stay as “professional” as possible. (We will see after hearing a few ideas on Tuesday….)
Any Extra time goes to SkillsUSA / Student Studies time.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 SkillsUSA / Student Specific Studies
UPDATE – Mr. Cronin has moved his SkillsUSA prep time to afternoons. This really only affects Goodman and Carner.
This is not a study hall. This is not Site Maintenance. This is not a drill.
I will be checking up on your work frequently to see where you are in your progress.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Google 20%
UPDATE: Now that we have self directed time throughout the week AND Google 20%. I need to know if you are continuing your Student Specific Studies or doing something different.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week, but I need to see significant progress.
Computers off or asleep. Check work and go. Check Dailies