Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- B Day
- Yesterday’s Step Up Day went great! Good bunch of kids coming in next year.
- At Home Assignment? Please email, share, print / hand to me. Get these to me.
- THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS! 5 Days till SkillsUSA!!! FROM TODAY – I want to give you all the most amount of time I can for Skills prep.
- Skills Dates for tomorrow:
- Wednesday, April 4th – Leadership SkillsUSA Competitions (Pin and T-Shirt)
- Thursday, April 5th – Technical SkillsUSA Competitions (Web, 3D, Game)
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:50 Destroy CAWD1 & 2 for SkillsUSA
This morning we will be moving a lot of bodies around. The list follows below:
- Game Teams will be moving to the back half of CAWD1
- Overflow moves to CAWD1 middle space.
- Animation Teams will be moving into CAWD2
- Web Teams will be moving into CAWD2
The back half of CAWD1 will turn into a giant U shape. Tables, computers, teams, extensions cords, everything.
In CAWD2, I will be moving some equipment around to make room for more teams sitting next to each other. (ex. Move printers out of the way for a group up front.)
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 SkillsUSA / Student Specific Studies
This is not a study hall. This is not Site Maintenance. This is not a drill.
I will be checking up on your work frequently to see where you are in your progress.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Sarah and Haley Practice Speech
12:45 SkillsUSA / Student Specific Studies
Computers off or asleep. Check work and go. Check Dailies