Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
- Tomorrow is Step Up Day and I still don’t have all the forms. Since it’s Monday, now you will need to do extra work to get those to me. Still have your parents sign them. Please take a picture or scan and send via email. And again, you ARE NOT suppose to be here tomorrow.
- Wednesday Morning = SkillsUSA Practice Presentations for everyone! (T-shirt, Pin and Game)
- Wednesday morning I would like to do MINI Game Team presentations. Few minutes each. Include
- Inspiration for the Game
- Main Mechanics
- Art Style / Assets
- Where can the game go from here?
- This afternoon I will be snagging a few empty computers for Step Up Day. Need more spots in CAWD1.
- Internet GamePack by Dreamcast
March, 26th @ Home Assignment (aka… homework…)
I will be assigning individual assignments per student. I want to make sure tomorrow’s day off is still another step forward for SkillsUSA students. I will try to assign mini prompts that may help.
- Judah – Game Presentation
- Tristen – Game Presentation
- CJ – Game Presentation
- Senghe – Game Presentation
- Haven – Storyboard (prompt below)
- Jimmy – Pin Presentation
- Eli – Wireframe Homepage (website of choice) / Solidify Wireframe
- Maliki – Wireframe Homepage (website of choice) / Solidify Wireframe
- Colton – Game Presentation
- Eric – Design Prompt / Free Write / Free Draw
- Cam L. – Game Presentation
- Harper – Game Presentation
- Katie – Storyboard (prompt below)
- Nolan – T-Shirt Presentation
- Nate – Game Presentation
- Cam S. – Game Presentation
- Piper – Design Prompt / Free Write / Free Draw
- Thompson – Game Presentation
- Victor – Design Prompt / Free Write / Free Draw
Game Team members that are not presenting are still helping with presentation. Communicate over the course of the day to get each team members parts.
3D Animation Prompt 2018 – “A sack of fertilizer sits near a weed in the grass, hunched up against a soccer stadium wall. A soccer ball flies in and hits the sack in the gut with a “poof” and lands a few feet away. The sack lurches forward, looks around, then stands up, and kicks the ball.”
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Putting things into corrects folders.
- Naming our documents correctly
- Uploading Videos into the Google shared folders
- Check the “What is Due“.
- Time for college HW?
- All other classes caught up?
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:45 Student Production / Jimmy & Nolan Skills Prep.
Jimmy and Nolan. We have one week to plan our presentations out. We already have them outlined. But how do YOU want your presentation to go? Below are the updated state requirements. I will be noting a few things below.
Clothing: They both require general SkillsUSA attire (white dress shirt, black pants, black socks, black shoes, black belt)
Resume: They both still require this. Update those to add SkillsUSA and good to go.
Presentation: These are both 5-7 minutes long. We have our outline, we need to refine. Also, how do we want to display? Tablet? Booklet? Printed Frames? So on. I need these ideas from you. Also, this is states. We will go bigger and harder at Nationals.
Jimmy – Reminder “Dieline”
Focus on this today and tomorrow. We will come back to this and have a practice on Wednesday.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.