Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- Today is a full production Day. We will have a few practice presentations in the middle. I am asking that we have a quietly respectful day. Volume down to a solid lvl 2. This is the final stretch before SkillsUSA.
- Doors Locked after school for a Meeting.
- Firevase?? Plant Fire Extinguisher Vase? Samsung… c’mon…
- Samsung Phone Folding tests are mesmerizing.
9:45 Student Production
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 SkillsUSA Production / Presentations
We still have CJ and Nolan for practice this morning. Use the first hour to prepare some more. Outline your presentation. Share me slides if you need.
If there are any other groups that would like to practice again, now is a good time to do so. Next Practice will be Monday. During Site Maintenance.
Below is a list of things I am looking for you to cover:
- Inspiration for the Game
- Main Mechanics
- Art Style / Assets
- Where can the game go from here?
Nolan: We have your outline, we just need to revise and make sure we are covering everything the contest is asking for. Again, let’s go over the T-Shirt Guidelines.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:45 Student Production
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.