Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- SkillsUSA Leadership Competitions April 9th / Skills Competitions April 10th.
- Tomorrow we will be having a large group of middle school visitors come and test our games. Game teams will need to have some sort of “playable” product to have these little ones test. Harsh feedback can come from these kids. Be prepared. We will be moving computers this morning. Some of you will be in CAWD1 for a few days. This means SILENCE during the day. Mr. Cronin’s room. Games must have some sort of playable state tomorrow.
9:45 Student Production / Presentations
Today is a day to get as much practice in as YOU WANT. I would like every team to practice at least once. This is up to you. I will nudge teams to see if they want to or are ready to practice.
Work on your slides / Gameplay. What is in your slides?
- Team Introduction
- What was the reason you wanted to make your game? Goal, inspiration?
- What did it take to make your game? Engine, assets, musics, etc. Production
- Story to your game.
- Why would people want to play? Fun??
- Where can the game go from here?
- SHOW gameplay, SHOW assets, SHOW story. Don’t just tell us, SHOW us.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Student Production / Presentations
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:45 Student Production / Presentations
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.