Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
- CCV Drawing 2 – Harper, Thompson, Victor and Senghe TODAY YOU ARE LEAVING @ 9:30 FIELD TRIP.
- The End of Year document has some additions over night. Please feel free to add more over the weekend. I will be preparing A LOT this weekend for the remainder of year. So please feel free to email me ideas or add to the document.
9:45 VR 3D Museum Portfolios
Today we will focus on gathering of projects to display into these rooms. Below is a short list of requirements I would like you all to have in your rooms. Mainly so we have enough to pick up and throw around.
- 8 total pieces of your favorite works (C1 or C2)
- At least 2 models (3D)
- A title and 1 sentence description for a label we will create
For pieces of work that are more 2D or flat images, we will need to create picture frames for us to display them on. Yes you may use a simple picture frame, but YOU need to create it.
Below is a former CAWD student Nate Walter’s VR space. He really went above and beyond creating an entire environment. Not every piece of work was in the scene at the time of photo, but a lot of things to pick up and throw around.
Below is Carner’s from last year. Shadows were a little hard, but the big rock display in the middle was fun to destroy and mess around with.
Put all your files into a folder in a place you will remember. COPY all your files into another folder so we are not accidentally moving / deleting files. Once you have all your pieces, create that simple document you can save as a pdf into that same folder. I’m not asking you to upload this folder. Keep it in a place you know where it will be.
If you collect all your works before the lunch time, take a look below at some room aesthetic for your own museum room.
Keep in mind things that make up your room. Things like benches, lights, frames, and mantels. All of these should be separate, but most important pieces to making the room look nice.
Focus today on collecting of projects and thinking about how your museum room will look. We may all be attached to the same lobby, but our rooms can be completely different.
10:40 Break (20 Minutes)
Will try this again today. If it continues to work, we good.
11:00 VR 3D Museum Portfolios
12:00 Lunch (40 Minutes)
12:45 Google 20%
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.