Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
- Welcome back from vacation!
- 9A PE students are going Bowling today! You must be at the bus in front of EHS for 12:05. Because of this, your lunch is going to be from 11:35 – 12:05.
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Putting things into corrects folders.
- Naming our documents correctly
- Uploading Videos into the Google shared folders
- Check the “What is Due“.
- Time for college HW?
- All other classes caught up?
10:40 Break (20 Minutes)
11:00 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance / Site Maintenance
12:45 Indie Game the Movie
This afternoon we are going to watch one of my favorite Video Game movies.
“INDIE GAME: THE MOVIE looks at the underdogs of the video game industry who sacrifice money, health and sanity to realize their dreams of sharing their creative visions with the world.
Following the creation of games such as SUPER MEAT BOY, FEZ and BRAID, this Sundance award-winning film captures the tension and drama of these developers’ vulnerability and obsessive quest to express themselves.”
This movie dives into the lives of independent video game developers.
Showing what they sacrifice to make the art they love. In no way is this a movie in scare you away from wanting to make video games. But it does shine lite on some harsh realities of being a game developer, especially independent.
WARNING: This movie does have inappropriate language from the start to the end. If this offends anyone, I am more than happy to switch the activity.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.