Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- B Day
- Drone ALL DAY! – CAWD1 would like to see what we are up to as well. So from 12:45 – 1:15(ish) we will all be outside continue our footage. Take some shots of CAWD1 kids and throw them off cliffs?
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Extra Credit – CTE T-Shirt
An Extra Credit assignment. Due by May 2nd (2 weeks). Basic Requirements:
- Center for Technology Essex
- ALL Programs in one area
- Version with logo AND Version without logo
- One Color (White text w/ background color)
Good Example Below:
9:45 Light Saber – Drone Filming
It’s Finally HERE!!!! I’m so excited for today. The drone is up and running (was so nervous, yesterday had to update all the firmware, of course…). The weather outside is perfect. I’m gonna work with one team at a time. We will see how it goes. But either way, we have ALL DAY. Let’s get some cool shots, have some nice vitamin D, and play with the drone. We will go from there.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Light Saber – Drone Filming
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Light Saber – Drone Filming
1:15 Passion Projects and Twitter
As mentioned yesterday, as I was grading, these are the three requirements I found that YOU all were using.
- Description (What is it that you are working on?)
- Timeline (Where in the process are you? Start, middle, end?)
- Photo (Photo of what you worked on. Show progress, not back to back photo)
These will be graded on the Daily. By 2:30 every day. Micro grading for me and you.