Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- SkillsUSA Registration forms? Judah, Katie, and Haven? I need these so I can hand them to Mrs. Knight.
- SkillsUSA Mandatory Meeting tonight. Starts at 6pm. Should be roughly an hour. You need your $$$ and proof of insurance tonight. Those are the most important things. If you can’t make it tonight, send your parent. I will help them with any questions.
- Doors Locked right after school for some MEETINGS!!! WOOT WOOT!
- MMU Late Start – Bus arrives 11-ish.
- Nolan and Tristen – You both have meetings this morning in the conference room. Nolan @ 10:30 and Tristen @ 11:00.
- Colton – You leave early @ 1:15. Just putting this in as a reminder to myself…
- Full Detective Pikachu Movie???
9:45 Youtube to Animation Short
This morning we will take a stab at the Youtube to Animation Short project. This one is really fun and may be something a few of you have already done… (man meat) The idea to this project is to go find an audio clip, and basically redefine the scene / situation around that audio. Take a look at some of the examples below.
(quality of second video may not be that great….)
As you can see above, the videos shown are NOT the highest quality animations. But to convey the story through visuals differently than the actual events. Some jump from still frames scaling / panning around, and some go to frame by frame animating. So the style / quality is really up to you.
You have choice for you youtube clip, but this HAS to be school appropriate. So:
- No swearing
- No offensive jokes
- No references to “things”
- No hate
- No dying
- So on…
- 30-60 Seconds
- 1280 x 720
- Mouth Movements (animals, humans, aliens)
- Color (just the right amount)
Walking Animation Tutorial
10:40 Break (20 Minutes)
11:00 Youtube to Animation Short
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance / Site Maintenance
12:45 Youtube to Animation Short
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.