Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- A Day.
- Monday is a half day for all students. This is how the day is going to look:
- 9:45 – 11:15 Site Maintenance
- 11:15 – 11:35 Lunch (no break)
- 11:35 – 12:35 Science
- 12:35/40 Dismissal
- Student Council’s first meeting is next week, Thursday the 28th. Think over the weekend who wants to do this, Tell me when you know, and we will vote on Monday. This shouldn’t be a popularity contest, this should be who represents us for CAWD.
9:45 CCV Classes Python / Drawing 1
- We will all be extremely respectful to our new professors
- Be timely, don’t come back from any breaks late
- Stay on top of homework
- Worker Traits still apply (I am always watching)
12:45 Lunch (25 Minutes)
1:10 Attendance & Google 20%
Self directed time for topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skills all together. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:15 every Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week, but I need to see significant progress.