Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
9:20 Attendance and Bus
We are not the only ones from CTE going to CCV for Python and Drawing. If you are late, you make everyone late. Don’t be that person.
9:45 CCV Classes Python / Drawing
- We will all be extremely respectful to our new professors
- Be timely, don’t come back from any breaks late
- Stay on top of homework
- Worker Traits still apply (I am always watching)
12:30 Lunch (30 Minutes)
1:00 Attendance and Google 20%
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that you do!), but I need to see significant progress.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- You will post a Photo, Objective, and Challenge into one post