Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
- EHS Early Release Day. Adjusted Schedule.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Libraries Vs. Frameworks
In Angular we are going to cover:
- Defining and Application
- Validating our Application
- Modules and Controllers
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
I lied a little bit. Today will be our First Science day with Mrs. Ligouri. Physics and Robotics. Next week will start are true Science Schedule.
11:50 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:20 Attendance and Article
12:25 Site Maintenance
12:30 EHS students Leave for 7/8
12:40 CTE Students leave for 7/8
12:45 Google 20%
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that your do!), but I need to see significant progress.
1:35 EHS Bus Students EOD
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- You will post a Photo, Objective, and Challenge into one post