Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- T-Shirt Assembly – October 15th in the auditorium. Anything to add Student Council?
- Wednesday EHS PSAT – Seniors are still expected to be at CTE. PSAT Schedule Below:
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Inktober Design Homework
Inktober is among us and so the festivities commence!
This month we will be participating in Inktober in the method of the “5K race”. We will be posting Tweets on Monday Mornings our progress we made over the week.
“Note: you can do it daily, or go the half-marathon route and post every other day, or just do the 5K and post once a week. What ever you decide, just be consistent with it. Inktober is about growing and improving and forming positive habits, so the more you’re consistent the better.”
Since we have a whole week to draw our ONE Inktober sketch, you will be able to choose any of the prompts in the week. THIS WEEK: Prompts 8-14
With all the prompts, I want you all to focus in – Organics
You may draw your sketch in the same rules as Inktober, or with our slightly modified rules. You may:
- Use digital (tablets)
- Not use ink at all (just pencil / color)
When complete, please sign & date, post a tweet with #inktober and #(your prompt).
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Putting things into corrects folders.
- Naming our documents correctly
- Uploading Videos into the Google shared folders
- Check the “What is Due“.
- Time for college HW?
- All other classes caught up?
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Freshman Sem. 101 – Building for My Future Schedule
This afternoon I will be guiding us in an activity to be scheduling our daily lives. When we gain a lot of responsibilities, sometimes we loose track of our time management skills.
In college or work, it’s going to be important to plan our weeks and days out to stay on top of our work.
Parent X – “My daughter/son doesn’t know when to put the games down and start his work.”
I want to make sure you all have these things on your schedule:
- School (Even down to the classes)
- Video Games / Friend Time
I want you to put in as much detail into your Generic week schedule as possible. It will surprise you how much of your time is filled.
Extra Credit – Extra credit to anyone who visualizes this in a graphic. Esthetically pleasing. Bling Bling.
When complete, upload as schedule.pdf to your week_7 folder.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- You will post a Photo, Objective, and Challenge into one post