Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Week 7 is DIM is our final project. This project will have less specificity, and allow you go off the trail a little bit more and show that creativity. Some of the “best” projects in Photoshop are the ones done just as fun, as a diversion, as compared to an ad campaign for a graphic design company.
In this final project, you have two options:
I really don’t want to give more of a prompt than this, other than to say you must start from scratch on this. Do not attempt to turn in a 20% you have been working on for Mr. Moore!
- 1080p final product called “dimFinal.jpg”.
- 3 different “in process” pieces that show you roughly 25%, 50%, and 75% through the development process. These “in-process” pieces can show a different direction you tried, or just be the linear steps you followed to reach your final project. Call these:
- A “sources” folder with any image you worked from – this will be a requirement for Surrealism (even if you took the photos, we want to see how you used them). This may be omitted if you choose to do Digital Painting.
- All work goes in your Week 7 project folder following the same structure as before.
Dates to remember:
- Assigned Wednesday, January 3rd
- Due Wednesday, January 17th at 11:10 AM by final presentation in Cawd2. The final presentation!