Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- SkillsUSA Leadership Competitions April 9th / Skills Competitions April 10th. Paperwork:
- Nate (Still need signed for Senghe)
- Practice Presentations this morning / afternoon. Please take a look at the afternoon to see the order the groups are going. Might be during Site Maintenance. Might be in the afternoon.
- Tomorrow morning we will be taking the SkillsUSA Tie Breaker test. These tie breakers rarely come into play. But when they do, we need to be prepared. Here is a “study guide”. If you are so inclined to study.
- This Thursday we will be having a large group of middle school visitors come and test our games. Game teams will need to have some sort of “playable” product to have these little ones test. Harsh feedback can come from these kids. Be prepared. Computers to be moved Wednesday.
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Putting things into corrects folders.
- Naming our documents correctly
- Uploading Videos into the Google shared folders
- Check the “What is Due“.
- Time for college HW?
- All other classes caught up?
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:45 Student Production / SkillsUSA Presentations
This is going to be our second run through. We have one week until the real deal. Please practice and prepare. We will go through all Game Teams, Nolan, and Jimmy. Let’s shoot for OVER 5 minutes. If we can make our first presentation 5 minutes, we can make the real one a solid 10 minutes. We will work on these.
Below is a list of things I am looking for you to cover:
- Inspiration for the Game
- Main Mechanics
- Art Style / Assets
- Where can the game go from here?
Nolan: We have your outline, we just need to revise and make sure we are covering everything the contest is asking for. Again, let’s go over the T-Shirt Guidelines.
Below will be a list in order of who goes when. Order:
- Tristen / Senghe (Morning)
- Nolan (Morning)
- Jimmy (Morning)
- Cam. S / Harper (Afternoon)
- CJ (Afternoon)
- Judah / Colton (Afternoon)
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.