Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- I lied… – This week is an odd week again for A/B days. I believe it’s going to go like this – (B,A,B,B,A)
- Tomorrow Morning Champlain Life Presentation – Kyle Murray, former CAWD student from 16/17 will be coming in to talk about Champlain College Life. Anyone thinking about going there, or already accepted, may be interested to jump in.
- Wednesday Morning we will be having 2 visitors. These are late add visitors. They will join in wherever we are in the day.
- Thursday morning we will be having visitors from Shelburne Community School. This is going to be a half session like we use to. Mr. Cronin didn’t like the full hour, made him awkward. I don’t know numbers yet. There will most likely be a bunch of kiddos.
- List of Movies with 0% Rotten Tomato Scores. Can Sonic be the next?
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Putting things into corrects folders.
- Naming our documents correctly
- Uploading Videos into the Google shared folders
- Check the “What is Due“.
- Time for college HW?
- All other classes caught up?
10:40 Break (20 Minutes)
11:00 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance / Site Maintenance
12:45 Youtube to Animation Short
(quality of second video may not be that great….)
As you can see above, the videos shown are NOT the highest quality animations. But to convey the story through visuals differently than the actual events. Some jump from still frames scaling / panning around, and some go to frame by frame animating. So the style / quality is really up to you.
You have choice for you youtube clip, but this HAS to be school appropriate. So:
- No swearing
- No offensive jokes
- No references to “things”
- No hate
- No dying
- So on…
- 30-60 Seconds
- 1280 x 720
- Mouth Movements (animals, humans, aliens)
- Color (just the right amount)
Walking Animation Tutorial
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.