Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
- I lied… – This week is an odd week again for A/B days. I believe it’s going to go like this – (A,B,B,A)
- Tomorrow Morning we will be having 2 visitors. These are late add visitors. They will join in wherever we are in the day.
- Thursday morning we will be having visitors from Shelburne Community School. This is going to be a half session like we use to. Mr. Cronin didn’t like the full hour, made him awkward. I don’t know numbers yet. There will most likely be a bunch of kiddos.
- Short 45 min Morning Period to accommodate a little more time for Robits. We will be heading up The Hill. It’s raining, may wanna bring a rain coat? Umbrealla-ella-ella-a-a-a?
- Tomorrow I am thinking of having a Google 20% day. I got nice proposal from the Harper Meli asking for that and the evidence makes sense. Some students haven’t seen a Google 20% in a looong time. But it’s also an opportunity to catch up on any late work. We will see how it goes. These types of days normally go well with you all.
- CVU Students – Jimmy, Judah and Haven. You three have a Senior Portfolio meeting @ 1:30. Communicate with other teachers (9A PE) to make sure they know too.
- Overwatch Cartoon? Please, please, please.
9:45 Safety Week Videos
This morning we will watch a few of EHS’s safety week videos for Driving and general Vermont Safety.
10:00 Site Maintenance
- Putting things into corrects folders.
- Naming our documents correctly
- Uploading Videos into the Google shared folders
- Check the “What is Due“.
- Time for college HW?
- All other classes caught up?
10:30 Break (15 Minutes)
10:45 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
11:50 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:20 Attendance / Site Maintenance
12:45 Google 20%
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that YOUR do!), but I need to see significant progress.
1:35 EHS Bus Students EOD
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.